Re: Is it Possible to Enforce This Relationship at the DB Level?

From: David Cressey <cressey73_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:09:49 GMT

"Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1193233835.904470.246470_at_i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

> > Humm, maybe a datasource!
> What is a *datasource* anyway? I am not sure such word even exists in
> the dictionnary...

It's been in my working vocabulary for about 20 years. Don't ask for a definition. As the Satchmo said, "if you have to ask, then you'll never know."

While some of my comments might seem to support your position, I am in no way contemptuous as you are towards soemone who has a problem to solve and is looking for handles on the solution. Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 12:09:49 CDT