Re: XML storing and management

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:12:09 -0700

[Snipped]
> > Common Marshall...Do not encourage the questionner into using an old
> > technology such as XML...
[Snipped]
> Cimode, I appreciate your sense of humor. The OP has asked a reasonable
> question, and I'd like to see him get a reasonable response.
When it comes to database theory, there is no such thing as a *reasonnable* response in anything related to XML. Commenting further the foolishness of XML is at best proposing hacks, at worst misleading beginners with utter ignorance... (Glad you appreciate my humor though ;))
[Snipped] Received on Thu Sep 27 2007 - 16:12:09 CEST

Original text of this message