Re: Stupid Database Tricks

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:23:25 -0700

On Jun 11, 7:30 am, Jan Hidders <hidd..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 jun, 20:17, vldm10 <vld..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > b)
> > If your "objections" are related to my solution (which is onwww.dbdesign10.com)
> > than I must tell you that you misunderstand it.
>
> Hello Vadim. I just saw that reference of yours and wondered what it
> was exactly about. I'm a bit timepressed so didn't have really time to
> read it properly or plough through this thread, but could you briefly
> explain what this is about or what the problem is that you are trying
> to solve? At first sight it looks as if you are reinventing the
> semantics of binary NIAM/ORM but that could be just because I didn't
> look hard enough.
>
> Just curious,
>
> -- Jan Hidders

Hello Jan. You can call me Vlado, because it is pretty different from Vadim.
But this is not so important. However, maybe Vadim can give more details.
I didn't read "NIAM/ORM" and I have started with these ideas long time ago, in my projects. So you can give me some web addresses for these theories and I will read it and tell you my opinion. I think that it is new because I didn't notice these solutions anywhere.
On the other hand I noticed only unsuccessful tries as it is for example in RM/T.
Anyway if you are interested we can analyze important parts. For example we can discuss my b) part from my post in this thread, on which you replied.
I am also very limited with time, I have 3-5 hours free weekly, but I will try to find time.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Mon Jun 11 2007 - 22:23:25 CEST

Original text of this message