Re: How would a relational operating system look like?

From: Eric <eric_at_deptj.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 20:29:49 +0100

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:58:13 GMT, "Brian Selzer" <brian_at_selzer-software.com> wrote:

>I'm just wondering how each and every atomic value (file) in a relational
>operating system can be located in one and only one place so that it can be
>shared by multiple users at the same time.

I've been working on this for a while now ("one and only one place", not "operating system"), but only in fits and starts, so it's not time to show anything. Not difficult if you think about it, and tie together ideas from various places.

Eric Received on Mon Jun 04 2007 - 21:29:49 CEST

Original text of this message