Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listenning to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 27 May 2007 08:42:16 -0700

>> That Celko is an idiot is a factual matter and not opinion at all. <<

As long as you are being soooo factual and would never ever ever engage in slander, let's get a definition, an instrument, and a measurement for this fact, so we can verify it in the real world (Reber, A.S. (1995). The Penguin Dictionary of Psychology, 2nd ed. Toronto: Penguin Books.)

IQ Range Classification

70-80 	Borderline deficiency
50-69 	Moron
20-49 	Imbecile

 < 20 Idiot

Now I look in my wallet and find a current Mensa Membership card! Validation from an external, trusted source! Known and accepted instruments and measurements.

In fact, if you had bothered to research me, you would have found that I have been the Atlanta Chapter President in 1974 and that I test no lower than the top 1% of the population on three different instruments.

Now, would you mind presenting your trusted external source for your statement? The instrument? The measurement? :) Received on Sun May 27 2007 - 17:42:16 CEST

Original text of this message