Re: A new proof of the superiority of set oriented approaches: numerical/time serie linear interpolation

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2007 09:56:10 -0700

On 3 mai, 18:45, "David Cressey" <cresse..._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> "Bob Badour" <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
[Snipped]
> Maybe I cut him too much slack. If the past is any guide, optimizers will
> get better, and Brian won't. It's instructive that Both Cimode and Kevin
> provide actual data, while Brian merely states his claim.
For my defense, I am trying to trigge questions here. It would be illusional ton my part to hope to get definite answers.

> But even if he wins this particular race, he will not convince me that
> cursors are the way to go. I've seen too much evidence to the contrary.
You will soon realize that Brian mainly tries to convince himself. Getting out of procedural mindset is nothing but *natural* instinct.

[Snipped] Received on Thu May 03 2007 - 18:56:10 CEST

Original text of this message