Re: A new proof of the superiority of set oriented approaches: numerical/time serie linear interpolation

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 May 2007 23:39:04 -0700

On 2 mai, 21:47, paul c <toledobythe..._at_oohay.ac> wrote:
> Cimode wrote:

> > Brian,
>
> > Don't you think you are overcomplicating things?
>
> I certainly do. RT isn't as complicated or subtle as this thread is
> making it out to be.
I was not thinking about *subtleness*. I am having trouble following
Brian's wordy line of thought. I am not sure he and I have do not have the same perception of what logical and physical independence is. I was also refering to terms I am not familiar with such as *database state*. To me they are totally foreign to RM formal theory.

Maybe you could clarify. Thanks.
Regards...

[Snipped]