Re: What is the logic of storing XML in a Database?

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 29 Mar 2007 07:45:53 -0700

On Mar 29, 1:13 pm, "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 9:04 pm, "JOG" <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > 5) Curse XML for wasting your bloody time and never let it darken your
> > door again.
>
> *vade retro satanas* ;)

exactly. I believe that XML was created with the best intentions at heart - of providing methods to share information in a manner that wasn't constricted to a single application or company - but as we all know the "path to hell is paved with good intentions" ;) Received on Thu Mar 29 2007 - 16:45:53 CEST

Original text of this message