Re: An object-oriented network DBMS from relational DBMS point of view

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 14 Mar 2007 11:08:40 -0700

On 14 อมา, 19:02, "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> You have demonstrated so far that you are a self aggrandizing ignorant
> seeking to establish a crappy system based on vague and obscure
> concepts. Besides, you also have demonstrated that you totally lack
> intellectual honnesty in refusing to respond to simple questions.

I don't see anything in your post about concepts, its all about your view on my person. I don't see question which should be answered. sorry. may be my lack of english caused my misunderstanding . I can't find in your post more question to answer. sorry again. bye Received on Wed Mar 14 2007 - 13:08:40 CDT