Re: NULLS equals NULLS ?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2007 06:54:06 -0800

On Feb 27, 6:18 pm, "Bruce C. Baker" <bcbake..._at_cox.net> wrote:
> "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 26 fév, 23:31, "Bruce C. Baker" <bcbake..._at_cox.net> wrote:
>
> > "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Once again Censorship has striken....
>
> > > A letter from the editor...with my response to him...It is coming from
> > > SQLServerCentral.com after I exposed a self aggrandizing ignorant...I
> > > am probably banned by now...
>
> > > Ladies and gentlemen...
>
> > > I have received the following letter from the Moderator Steve Jones...
>
> > > It should be censored in the next few minutes but it is an
> > > intimidation attempt...I let people judge for themselves (Probably my
> > > last post in this board as my account will probably get removed
> > > quickly...)

> > > When somebody publishes rubbish, one has to accept to stand publicly
> > > be challenged...
>
> > > I pointed out fallacies and justified them with examples and sound
> > > proofs. Not convinced? Produce one thread where the main purpose of my
> > > critisism was not the argument itself...
>
> > > OTOH, how did you react when some people called me **hole, mean .
> > > Isn't that a direct personal attack?

> > Condescending? A scold? /You?/ Nooooo! ;-)
>
> > Cimode, the first rule of getting your point across to someone or
> > correcting
> > their error /is to make them like you!/
>
> > Just a suggestion ....
>
> At some point one must call a spade a spade...(I realize I begin to
> sound like Bob Badour eeirk)...
>
> Was banned after the editor Steve Jones declared that I have never
> responded to him. He simply and blankly lied. If I am not mistaken F
> PASCAL had once posted an article on dbdebunk called *On what they
> hide....* (not sure). It has different meaning now...
>
> To the extent that Bob Badour has the excuse of being exasperated one too
> many times by the repetitive, clueless posts to this group, I sympathize
> with him rather than you.
This group is not the only place where truth must be defended. When you hear something such as *systematic treatment of missing data* = *Codd OKed use of NULLS* how would *you* react. When you hear that handling NULLS's destructive impact should be done applicatively instead of simply not using them at all, you get irritated. When after providing code to show NULL absurdity and showing it is possible to totally get rid of NULLS at design time and demonstrating the absurdity of claims made people just stick to their silly beliefs, insult you then censor you, how would you react...If you sympathize with people like that then I am sorry for you....