Re: Constraints and Functional Dependencies

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2007 07:59:17 -0800

On 27 fév, 16:30, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 10:41 am, "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for saying so. For myself, I find it difficult to admit
> publicly
> my mistakes, so I recognize this may not have been an easy post
> to make.
Not really. Secret is to put things in perspective and be honest and coherent toward oneself. Lately, I have come to realize that I underestimated the state of decay in which database management is because of ignorance. I see now clearly that such state of decay is not only european (I live in France) but also american and has many shapes among which sme I ignored. As a consequence, I reevaluated my priorities to promote truth and fight ignorance with appropriate evaluation of the local context.

While I identified that you are handicapped by a poor mathematical background whithout being aware of it, you are fighting the right fight in general computing terms thanks to the enlightnment that is brought by RM concepts. I just shifted my targets to more damageable enemies of science than you will ever be (no offense intended :)).

My pride as a person may take a slight hit but I have thick skin and there are more important things than my simple ego which is relatively less important than the reason we are here today. Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 16:59:17 CET

Original text of this message