Re: Objects and Relations

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2007 05:20:52 -0800

On Feb 23, 1:02 pm, "Alfredo Novoa" <alfred..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

<<Another vague term. Class is often used as a synonym of type but it is
also used with other meanings like: the definition of a type or "entity". >>
Thank you for clarifying OO related concepts... I have hard time relating *type* in RM perspective and OO classes, primarily because I have not found anything equivalent to domains in the little I know about OO.

>From what I understand in OO:

Class <--> Relation Structure, Relation Variable --> (value holder) Class Instantiation <--> Relation Value
? <--> Domain

Would you mind exposing your views on that... Received on Fri Feb 23 2007 - 14:20:52 CET

Original text of this message