Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 11:45:12 -0800

> And when we hit bottom, the French will be there to greet us.
Gladly!!! We'll be there to kick your butt once more ;)...(As good ol friends do to one another from time to time)...Besides, France tried to warn you before going to Irak but you would not listen (too arrogant)...Are we to blame for that?

> Are you too young to remember Dien Bien Phu and Algeria, or have you just
> (conveniently?) forgotten?
These were indeed sad days for both nations. When we deny our own principles of justice and liberty we both loose our soul and get punished for it. Fortunately, France begins to recognize its role and responsability in such tragedy... Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 20:45:12 CET

Original text of this message