Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: <cimode_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 12:57:37 -0800

Observe the tactics for analyzing...
> Your comment immediately made me think of Theo van Gogh.
> I had forgotten about Pym Fortuyn. I guess van Gogh's death
> could be seen as a confirmation of Fortuyn's concerns about
> Islam. But since I am an American, and Americans have
> no idea what goes on in other countries, I probably didn't
> actually think that.

<<Being an American, you no doubt have never even heard of Geert Wilders
or Ayaan Hirsi Ali. How could you? Being an American and all. >>  *And stuff....* the term is *stuff*....in ignorant American the correct word is *stuff*...
Fortunately, I have met educated and enlightenned Americans who do not have such simplyistic view of the world...BB, Marshall and Keith Duggar is the worst of America . Hail Michael Moore...

<<http://www.capitalismforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2248&>> The URL says it all about the bias of the article.

<<I am reminded of the Belgian-raised Iranian who went from condescending
disdain to shocked disbelief on September 11, 2001 during his lecture to
me and another on our ignorance of what was going on in the middle- east.
He made the smug remark that we didn't even know who Masood was. I merely replied I knew who he was and that he had been murdered a couple
days before.>>
Observe anecdotism. I had a discussion whith.... [Snipped]....conclusion All [country, race] people are like... [adjective]

<<The smug arrogant fool hadn't heard the news. >> Pathetic...No comment... Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 21:57:37 CET

Original text of this message