Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 06:10:05 -0800

On Feb 17, 1:54 pm, mAsterdam <mAster..._at_vrijdag.org> wrote:
> Tony D wrote:
>
> No I did not.
> Please take some care in quoting. Now it looks as if I wrote something
> I really don't want people to think I wrote.
>
> In my other reply to this post I repaired the attribution,
> but in the meantime somebody else also replied and he just
> copied it, putting his words in my mouth. Yuck.
>
> [snip]

I'm replying via the Google groups interface, and something might be a bit odd there, because I don't see Aloha's post about the size of the Netherlands and Bob's requirements for dog space in its original form either.

Sorry about that. The comment beginning "I have no taste ..." was entirely Bob's, and nothing to do with mAsterdam.

  • Tony