Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:54:18 +0100

Tony D wrote:

> On Feb 17, 10:24 am, mAsterdam <mAster..._at_vrijdag.org> wrote:

>>> mAsterdam needn't worry. I have no taste for repressive old-world
>>> countries, and as an atheist I have no intention of ever moving to any
>>> part of Islam.

No I did not.
Please take some care in quoting. Now it looks as if I wrote something I really don't want people to think I wrote.

In my other reply to this post I repaired the attribution, but in the meantime somebody else also replied and he just copied it, putting his words in my mouth. Yuck.

[snip] Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 14:54:18 CET

Original text of this message