Re: OT: Where? and What?

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:33:37 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:

> Where should I target?

Hi Bob, do not come to the Netherlands.

Having a lot of people in a little area working here requires mutual respect, even if people have different backgrounds.

> What sort of work should I look for?

Jail guard. I hesitated between garbage collector and jail guard, but garbage collecting does not require any stalking capabilities. It would be a waste of your obvious talents.

> Where?
>
> I want to work on interesting stuff with smart people.

You won't find them here.
In your perception we'd all be stupid, or worse, ignorant.

> That would make
> the Bay Area an obvious choice. Lot's of smart people. Close to VC's
> etc. It's easy to stay tapped into the latest industry trends there etc.

Yes yes yes. Good choice. Excellent choice. Good idea. Jail guards are really smart there. Even the politicians there are as honest as you.

[snip bragging] Received on Fri Feb 16 2007 - 03:33:37 CET

Original text of this message