Re: Objects and Relations

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2007 18:55:39 -0800

On Jan 30, 6:32 am, "David BL" <davi..._at_iinet.net.au> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:33 pm, "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does it still seem so after reading the above?
>
> Yes!

Hmmm. I wrote up a lengthy reply to the above this morning; this evening I don't see it on google groups. Did *anyone* see it, or did it disappear into the ether(net)? I justified the use of nested relations, gave a pointer to a Stroustroup quote on language comparison, various other things.

Marshall Received on Wed Jan 31 2007 - 03:55:39 CET

Original text of this message