Re: Nulls, integrity, the closed world assumption and events

From: Lemming <thiswillbounce_at_bumblbee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:59:40 +0000

On 24 Jan 2007 18:18:17 -0800, "Neo" <neo55592_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>> There are two rules of usenet which I have never yet seen broken...
>
>T_Color
>red
>blue
>
>T_Car
>car1 red
>
>NOT "car1 is red" implies car1 isn't blue!

I am confident that your comment means something to you, "Neo", but it means absolutely nothing to me. Would you care to attempt an English translation, and an explanation why you believe your remarks are relevant to the statement to which they appear to be a reply? Or is this simply a variation on "All men are mortal ..." ?

Lemming

--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.