Re: Nulls, integrity, the closed world assumption and events

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2007 20:52:05 -0800

> > Codd convinced one user group struggling with the best way to deal with
> > "5 difficult problems in data management" by writing one-liners for each
> > of the 5 problems.Is this referring to a specific paper? I'd be interested to see what
> were considered difficult problems in the 1960s. If you have a cite
> I'd like to have it.

I believe the following thread's first message has a reference to an article which partially describes it:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.theory/browse_frm/thread/853191c1ffdd4ddd/325518850bf4b6a0

In the above thread, I show that a true network db's solutions is more resilient than rmdb's. Received on Wed Jan 24 2007 - 05:52:05 CET

Original text of this message