From: Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 24 Sep 2006 08:58:16 +0300

"vc" <boston103_at_hotmail.com> writes:
> Phil Carmody wrote:
> > When someone points out a flaw in a kook's proof of FLT, it is not
> > his responsibility to also provide a valid proof.
>
> So you are unable unable to provide a a property that would define a
> median uniquely ? If so, why do you persist in insulting Pamela ?

Incorrect conclusion. I reiterate - it is unnecessary to provide such a proof in order to demonstrate the inadequacy of another's proof. Are you a bit thick?

I insult Pamela, as she's a troll and a bit thick. I insult you as you're apparently a bit thick. You may be a troll too, I'll plonk you if and when I conclude that.

> > > That does not make much sense and depends, at least, on what you
> > > mean by {0, 1}. Assuming 0 and 1 are integers, there is no "every
> > > value between 0 and 1".
> >
> > You really are out of your depth xposting to sci.math if you're going
> > to say vacuous things like that. Re-read what I wrote, and what you
> > wrote. A handy hint is that 0+2=2, HTH.
>
> Never you mind sci.math (you can remove the group from your response to
> spare yourself further embarassment), please answer this:
>
> 1. what {0, 1} is according to you;

It is a set containing the two elements, 0 and 1. Are you a bit thick?

> 2. what is the median of {0, 1} and why.
>
> How about that ?

Useless. It depends on the domain you're working in. If you're going to ask a question that demands a precise answer, then please try a bit harder to be a bit more precise with the question.

Bit-thickness confirmed.

sci.math retained for obvious reasons. Only embarressed by the fact that you're such a palooka.
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/palooka.htm

Phil

--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of