From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 23 Sep 2006 12:33:50 -0700

One does not bear the idea that a woman can respond to him (I guess how many women trolls he met).

Another one not able to stick to technical points.

What people are you doing in a scientific group, if you are unable to discuss at a scientific level ? Have you even submitted a paper for publication and undergone a refereeing process?

It's normal to be able to openly discuss about scientific statements.

Saying, for instance, that a referee is a Troll or has a different sex when makes you an observation (right or wrong that it might be), will simply result in failure to be published ...

-P