From: Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 23 Sep 2006 22:18:41 +0300

pamelafluente_at_libero.it writes:
> Phil Carmody ha scritto:
>
> There are some sets, such
> > as {0, 1}, where every value between 0 and 1 (including both endpoints)
> > is minimum.
> >

> This is not true "for some sets" as {0, 1} ,
> but for ANY numerical set which has an even cardinality (I mean 2 i ,

I'm with whassisface (Marshall) - definitely either a troll or a loon. Neither of which I have any time for.

It's going to be a long drop to the bottom of my c.d.t. bozo bin, as it's otherwise empty.

*plonk*

Phil

--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of