From: Chris Smith <cdsmith_at_twu.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:42:39 -0600

<pamelafluente_at_libero.it> wrote:
> Further, Chris, who you think highly of, seems to have a different
> opinion, and he is saying the counterexample works.

Hi, Pamela. Please don't do that. I do believe that your counterexample,  but let's discuss and consider everyone's viewpoints. Marshall is every bit as likely to be right as I am. Let's see what everyone thinks, and go from there. Sorry, but that kind of rhetorical device gets under my skin sometimes; I don't take offense if Marshall disagrees with me, and neither should anyone else.

--
Chris Smith