Re: Terminology question: (repost) cdt glossary 0.1.1

From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 6 Sep 2006 09:36:47 -0700

Bob Badour ha scritto:

> pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
>
> >> every function is a relation >>
> >
> > We would say function "inherits" from relationship ;) ...
>
> That's only because you have great pride in your ignorance. "There's no
> stopping the invincibly ignorant." - DT

Hi Bob you are really entertaining. You insult without making clear what is your point. This is not a "scientifical" attitude. ... or perhaps it is for some scientists.

In similar occasions I like to do some verbal fight. It ca be instructive. A prerequisite is, however ,that my opponent uses logic argument.

But I have seen you have an inclination to make statement that are not a logic consequence of what they are replying to. If one feel free to say anything there is no game.

your last chance ;)

Intuitively speaking, I say that "inheritance" concept is a fine analogy, because it would be the same as to say: a function *is* a relation. Or, if you like, the set of the functions is a subset of the set of the relationships...

a Te la mossa...

-P Received on Wed Sep 06 2006 - 18:36:47 CEST

Original text of this message