Re: computational model of transactions

From: Brian Selzer <brian_at_selzer-software.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 21:53:07 GMT

According to Webster, an axiom is (1) a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit, (2) a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference, or (3) an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth. In addition, axiomatic means self-evident.

So, an axiom is an established, widely accepted, self-evident truth that is generally accepted as the basis for argument or inference. You're wrong: my premise is sound.