Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Josip Almasi <joe_at_vrspace.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:36:04 +0200

Bob Badour wrote:

> What can I say to that?

Why, it's quite simple, once you run out of arguments just continue with insults. It makes you feel important, especially when the other person leaves to it, makes you feel you win.

> You are an idiot. You are clearly ignorant of
> the most fundamental knowledge related to your professed field. You
> would do well to heed Mark Twain's sage advice about keeping one's mouth
> shut and letting everyone think one is an idiot instead of opening it
> and removing all doubt.

See, just like that:))

Well too bad every crosspost turns into flame.

Regards. Received on Tue Jul 18 2006 - 05:36:04 CDT