Re: dbdebunk.com

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:15:01 GMT

paul c wrote:

Forgot to mention that dbdebunk is the source for Pascal's and Date's papers which I like for their carefulness even though as somebody who has a hard time thinking clearly except when horizontal, it drives me crazy that I can't print them out and must read them with that cursed pdf viewer (I've gone for days not being able to remember where I put the !@#%$# passwords).

p Received on Mon Jul 17 2006 - 10:15:01 CDT