Re: What databases have taught me

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 20:41:37 GMT

Stefan Ram wrote:

> Somebody wrote:
>

>>LO(...)

> This is an inappropriate answer.

> You can derive the meaning of »value« from the notion of
> »equivalence«: Two terms are equivalent, if the have the same
> value. Therefore, a "value" is an equivalence class of terms.

I am not sure who you are responding to. I clearly misspoke, and I corrected the sentence a few minutes later. I am sorry for any confusion I caused.

Is this one of those strange usenet moments where you replied to something that replied to something that had not yet appeared on your local NNTP server? Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 22:41:37 CEST

Original text of this message