Re: Unpredictable programming

From: Jay Dee <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:51:19 GMT

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:05:18 +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers
> <onurb_at_xiludom.gro> wrote:

>>Gene Wirchenko wrote:

> [snip]
>>>     No, his flaming is useful.  cdt no longer has a long-time crank.

> For "a", read "a particular".
>>I really don't think the way he behaved in recent cross-posted threads
>>helped getting the message to comp.object (and that's an understatement).

> It does not work in the short term, but it does in the long term.
> It took a while, but the crank I am referring to finally quit. I am
> tired of seeing good newsgroups trashed by twits. I thank Bob for
> speaking out effectively.
> Sincerely,
> Gene Wirchenko

This post inspired me to paw through the litter box at TinCat - to see what new scat has emerged - where I came across this curious blog entry:

I remember the exchange but I don't recall a wager and I can't figure out how someone determined who won the wager.

(Curiosity, you know...) Received on Fri Jun 30 2006 - 19:51:19 CEST

Original text of this message