Re: Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count: Was: What databases have taught me

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 26 Jun 2006 21:41:32 -0700

george99may_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Keith, I can't believe you're talking about "mature and
> considerate"

What you believe about me is entirely irrelevant and surely uninteresting to everyone reading this. Furthermore, that phrase is trivial and contains almost no substance.

> Bob has insulted more people in these forums than just
> about everyone else put together

*sigh* Ye old two wrongs crap. Bob and Andrew are different people. If Andrew views Bob as behaving badly and decides to retaliate by behaving badly himself, that is immature. In addition, even when Bob does insult people his posts /still/ contain cogent content even if you or others are unable to maintain enough mental focus to comprehend it. In contrast, the Andrew posts I was responding to were entirely vacuous.

> then you and that other great suck-up Marshall constantly
> praise him for it. You go out of your way to say so,

I do not recall ever /praising/ Bob for insulting people. I think it's even more unlikely that Marshall ever /praised/ him for insulting someone. I have at times discussed the possible motivations for and the effects (both beneficial and detrimental) of insulting someone. But /praise/? Why are you libeling me this way?

> yet if anyone has a mild rib at him you come running to
> the brute's defense!

What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't defending Bob. I was pointing out to Andrew that his posts were worthless and vacuous. And I don't give a shit who insults who as long as they do so while providing /substantive content/.

> Wow, what kind of a brainless moron are you? Are you sane?
> Is Bob your cult leader or something? Or are you guys the
> only ones with a license to insult?

Obviously you feel you have license to insult me. That makes your final question rather stupid don't you think? But, yes; We are the only ones with license to insult and we are the only licensing authority. You insulted me without license, so consider your license to insult revoked for life!

  • Keith -- Fraud 6