Re: Note to Tony D

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 11:41:25 -0700

The Nazi idiot has striken again...

It will take you probably an entire lifetime to understand it but you can not control people quest for answering questions that idiots like you can not understand. Calling on censorship won't help you moron. It jus tells me I must be doing something into exposing frauds and self aggrandizing ignorants like you.

As for my participation in Experts Exchange you dump so much crap on, know that I am proud of participating in solving problems that SQL DBMS created on daily basis because SQL failed to implement correctly RM. And because of idiots like you that can't do anything about it.

Alea Jacta Est!!