Re: Note to Tony D

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 11:26:35 -0700

Dave Greenwood wrote:
> Tony,
>
> If you think you somehow help others by continuing a
> discussion with a retard, we have news for you.
>
> It is severely detrimental to the c.d.t newsgroup quality
> and hurting others. Please killfile him and stop.

Yes there is certainly a large volume of TD - C - TD - C ... sub-threads. At this point and from now on, It would be a huge benefit if _everyone_ simply ignored _every_ Cimode post. Never dialog with him, regardless of whether you have him killfiled or not. Except perhaps for a single post warning that Cimode is crippled in fundamental ways.

Eventually if ignored, he will probably return to Experts Exchange or wherever he lurked before he discovered c.d.t.

  • Keith -- Fraud 6