Re: Fraud Number 3: U-Gene

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 02:25:22 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Bob Badour wrote:
>
> > Ah, but an attribute is a variable a la predicate calculus. See 'bound
> > variable' and 'free variable' for what I mean.
>
> Indeed. But an attribute is not the same kind of variable as a relvar.
Wrong again...You still reveal your misunderstanding of RM.

Anything in RM that can be a value holder in RM indeed as relvar. An attribute actually is an *elementary* relvar. It has a data type defining all restrictions applied on the values that are drawn from some domain. Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 11:25:22 CEST

Original text of this message