Re: On Cimode

From: frosty <frostyj_at_bogus.tld>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:37:50 -0700

racimo wrote:
> ... STILL WAITING FOR HIS RESPONSE TO THIS POST Just read
> and discuss only above ... Discussing me has absolutely no
> interest except to BB and his barking dogs ... That's
> because of the debate by refusing to adress issued that
> contradict their point, pretending to promote exchange of
> ideas while in fact they just expect obedience from the
> ensemble of integers meaning ALL of them.
>
> Racimo

Sw33+. To keep this on-topic, I once wrote a program to generate this kind of "pseudo-text" as I called it. I didn't know it was called a "parody generator" or that the underlying technology was a "Markov chain." So I learned something here! Oh, I forgot, I didn't use a database, I used a primitive file handler, so this is off-topic. Sorry! =`;^>

--
frosty