Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 22:32:30 -0700

*Apparently* you have decided to analyze me in a *reflective* manner to make a point...Glad for you....

It's just that it's a real shame you have so little *imagination* (a new word for your list) that you must *paraphrase* a post I have made about BB's howling cats to illustrate their limited day to day vocabulary...(please give me your *cats dont' howl ethnocentric marshall like sermon)... I was right about you saying...You are probably the dummiest of all...You don't even deserve to be put on the FEW (Fraud Exposal Wall).

You worthless piece of
well...nothingness-vaccum-filled-empty-shell...People like you die totally forgotten by their family...