Re: Results in Parallel columns

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 14:18:08 -0700

David Cressey wrote:

> And, of course, if you use "Foo" and "Bar", the third item should be
> "blech".

Actually, I have heard it said that you can pinpoint your university by what you put in the third place in that series. At UC Berkeley, we always put "bletch", but at Stanford at the same time, it was always "baz."

I should hope the relevance to database theory will be obvious to everyone.

Marshall

PS. Just kidding about the relevance. Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 16:18:08 CDT