Re: Fraud Number 6: Keith H Duggar

From: Pickie <keith.johnson_at_datacom.co.nz>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 13:48:41 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> As I was suspecting, Keith H..Duggar has revealed his real face
> coherent with initial description I have made of him B4 inducing him in
> the FEW (Fraud Exposal Wall): A Xenophobic Racist Overlord...
>
> Below the threads that proves my point...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.theory/browse_frm/thread/eb5a3ce0a48d0315/268eada87d723e0a#268eada87d723e0a

He played the race card... but too early! If I say Mornington Crescent the game is over!

Piccadilly!

...and on we go.

Picky point, Keith. I thought one of the many odd things about water was that the solid form floated in the liquid. Slight query as to CarBon DioXide 'bergs. Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 22:48:41 CEST

Original text of this message