Re: Results in Parallel columns

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 14:25:22 -0700

x wrote:
> "David Cressey" <dcressey_at_verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> > Have you any dreams you want to sell?
>
> Not anything you'll want to buy, I suspect.

I read this exchange with a vague nagging feeling about 11 times before I recognized it as a song lyric.

The song is "Dreams" from the albumn "Rumors" by Fleetwood Mac. Probably one of the greatest rock and roll albumns of all time.

Lyrics:
http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/bn/rumours/dreams.html

Marshall Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 16:25:22 CDT