Re: Fraud Number 1: MARSHALL

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 18 Jun 2006 04:32:55 -0700

Cimode wrote:

[ snippage ]

> Do you get it?

I get it fine. And I think if Marshall is getting the separation between a picture of a thing and the thing itself, that's an advance that should be encouraged rather than stomped on. Even if words of caution have to be given to make sure he doesn't bolt off on some wild goose chase (and I have advised caution to Marshall on other threads, because I can see he's about to charge into some very dangerous territory, with a broken compass and no map - type systems, for example). Received on Sun Jun 18 2006 - 06:32:55 CDT