Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2006 06:33:48 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> >From this, I will highlight two sentences from Cimode :
>
> > Of course if you don't bother, you will merely by a believer...
>
> and
>
> > Claiming they are here to help when in fact
> > they just expect obedience from the people who argue with them...
>
> So, if you don't agree with Cimode, then you're just a believer. And if
> you agree with Bob, then you're one of his dogs. What are you if you
> agree with Cimode ? One of the elect ?
People CAN and SHOULD disagree but based on reason. reason coupled with sincere observation of facts and threads...

> > The fact that I respond to posts is because I do not master (yet) all
> > subtleties in NG exchange...You conclusion about *crank* (a new word
> > added to my buzz prepackages thinking list...thanks)...Buy a
> > disctionnary and widen you vocabulary spectrum to put prepackaged words
> > on situations...A *prepackaged contemptous thinktank* is what describes
> > best BB and his dogs...
>
> The instruction to buy a "disctionnary" would have been so much more
> powerful if it had been spelt correctly. (Oh, and ":-))))" for anyone
> who needs it.)
Sorry for the mispelling but English is NOT my native language and I may make some TYPOS but I probably speak it better than several native speakers here...Given the little vocabulary you have demonstrated so far you are in NO position to be a paternalistic guide to me LOL Even in your own god damn language...

BTW, How many languages do you speak? Oh yeah I forgot: only one and you brag about it... Received on Sat Jun 17 2006 - 15:33:48 CEST

Original text of this message