Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 12:18:10 -0700

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2006 02:39:54 -0700, "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >BS... Everything about insulting people and contemptuous attitude is
> >PERSONAL. Everything about bullying people even if they are VI is
> >PERSONAL...
> >
> >If you think you can dissociate knowledge from objectivity you are
> >clearly delluding yourself...Bringing the wax of some ultimate quest
> >for knowledge without demonstrating open mindedness, mastering and
> >responsability toward others is pure crappola...
> >
> >Unless you are infatuated by schoolboy rough edge charm....
>
> No, I do not mislabel your boorishness as charm, rough or
> otherwise.

I am not talking about myself...

> You sure seem to be offended by that apology!
I am offended by the hypocrisy demonstrated by some close minded morons and deluded idiots who portray themselves as patronizing knowledgeable people but reveal nothing else than to expect submission from their peers...insulting them...When I point that out I am boorish?

What sickens me most is the fact they keep hiding behind noble ideas to justify piggy attitudes...