Re: Lets get physical

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 00:36:50 GMT

paul c wrote:

> Cimode wrote:
>

>> paul c wrote:

>>> FP, I think. Might find it at dbdebunk.com. Not sure about CJ Date.
>>
>> If you consider that FP and CJ Date think that TRM is not anything else
>> than an implementation model for RM working on physical layer of
>> representation you are delluding yourself. TRM defines clearly
>> physical oriented concepts...

I may be deluding myself, but I had a little help... from Fabian. In private correspondence, he very briefly described TRM as an abstract implementation model that would lie between the logical relational model and the physical media. I don't pretend to know or understand anything about TRM. Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 02:36:50 CEST

Original text of this message