Re: Results in Parallel columns

From: <pietlinden_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2006 22:04:03 -0700

Hang on a minute... I guess my answer was a bit premature before. What database are you using to do this? If you're using Oracle, you can use a full outer join and PL/SQL to do it.

If you're using Access, it's a different kettle of fish, because Access doesn't support full outer joins.

So end the suspense. What database are you doing this in? (Or just target your post to the relevant database group). The answer will largely depend on that, since Oracle, Access, SQL Server, and DB2 all have their own implementations of the SQL92 standard... Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 07:04:03 CEST

Original text of this message