Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 07:14:32 -0700

You do not have to apologize to anybody about not knowing and certainly not to BB...If you called BB names he probably deserved it. Given the level of insults and contempt he repetitively imposes to people it is normal that he accepts an epidermic response natural.

And he is light years from representing a knowledgeable source of knowledge about RM. If you want to know about RM, you must do a lot of reading about RM first before recognizing knowledgeable audiences.

Somebody who actually believes that OO has nothing to bring to RM implementation in total contradiction with the most knowledgeable sources of knowledge about RM (PASCAL, CJ DATE) probably has no credibility.