Re: Possible bridges between OO programming proponents and relational model

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2006 14:40:37 -0700

J M Davitt wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > << When you snip as much as you do, it is harder for me to
> > have a dialog.>>
> > Communication through forums is not easy I convene. I am not
> > accustomed to exchanges and jargons through NG.
> >
> > I do not know what *snipping* exactly means. I have however been very
> > clear into clarifying my position whether on a logical and physical
> > layer. The fact of simultaneously considering both into argumentation
> > does not mean I confuse them as you tend to imply.
>
> Sniping too much: eliding too much of what others wrote when
> responding to their posts. Context is lost, confusion results.
>
> By the way: what ever quoting style that is, it is hard to read.
>
> [snip]

<<Sniping too much: eliding too much of what others wrote when responding to their posts. Context is lost, confusion results. >>Thank you for this guidance. I tend to quote people sequentially in what they say and respond to them. I will try to better. Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 23:40:37 CEST

Original text of this message