Re: Things That Might Be More Fun Than This Thread

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2006 08:19:58 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
>
> Marshall, you forgot 5) Poking out your own left eyeball with a
> sharpened stick.

Ow! I'd almost rather try to swap out an RDBMS with a flat file than do that.

> And what makes you think the summer movie season has even started?
>
> The sucky movies always come out early in an effort to avoid competing
> with the good ones.

Good point. Actually, as a native Californian, I've never had a very good handle on the seasons. They seem so arbitrary! It's not like they're anchored to anything in the natural world.

As a youth, even night and day seemed difficult at times. The machine room was always the same finger-numbing 60 degrees, and the fluorescent lights might have flickered a lot but they never went out.

Marshall Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 17:19:58 CEST

Original text of this message