From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_nospaum_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2006 13:26:02 -0700

Robert Martin wrote:
> what's wrong with my assertion that application design should be decoupled
> from database design.

Assertion alone is worthless without solid method that supports it. And what method OO propellerheads suggest? OR mappers (which essentially are reincarnated OODBMS)? What I am supposed to learn 20 something ad-hock mapping types instead of 6 clean relational operators? Or worse yet, some "pattern"? Received on Thu Jun 01 2006 - 22:26:02 CEST

Original text of this message