Re: TRM - Morbidity has set in, or not?

From: Erwin <e.smout_at_myonline.be>
Date: 24 May 2006 01:47:17 -0700

Yes. You.

Your point escapes me.

I cannot see ...

Maybe that's because you're not looking.

... how there can be concurrency bottle necks in an idea.

Well, maybe because it happens to be an idea about an implementation technique/algorithm for the physical organisation of data storage. And that therefore, that idea has to deal with the quite universally accepted requirement that it must be possible for different tasks/run-units/users/... to do their needed manipulations on the stored data "simultaneously" or "concurrently". And that if an idea does not deal very well with that quite universally accepted requirement, then it is likely to be a bad idea.

But then again, these are all just a whole lot of maybees from a closed mind with an acute lack of reasoning ability, so I wouldn't bother too much if I were you. Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 10:47:17 CEST

Original text of this message