Re: The OverRelational Manifesto. VOCIFEROUS IGNORANCE vs. NUMB DOGMA.

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 May 2006 08:20:52 -0700

U-gene wrote:
> [............................]

My difficulty with the ORM (besides the grandiose name,) is that I can't seem to make it to the end of your posts. I get through a bunch of introductory paragraphs where I can't pin down anything you're saying, and I lose interest. I have a short attention span.

I vaguely sense that you're saying something, and that it's not even all that huge a thing you're saying. But I'm not willing to spend an hour to sort through all the words to try to find one idea.

In the US we say "brevity is the soul of wit."

I would be happy to discuss your idea(s) if I could figure out what they are. That would be a lot easier if you would ruthlessly edit your posts. I believe you are looking at features of relational languages, yes? Try to express the proposed feature in a few, or ideally one sentence.

Marshall Received on Wed May 17 2006 - 17:20:52 CEST

Original text of this message