Re: TRM - Morbidity has set in, or not?

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:39:23 +0300

"Keith H Duggar" <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:1147573812.389855.63520_at_g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> ------ dawn wrote:
> I took several years of stones ...
> [I] and did not toss one until ...
> I would prefer not to continue to take [stones]
> I know that others feel the same way ...
> I know that is not part of the ... vocabulary ... here ...
> I have no problems ...
> I might even retract ...
> I recognize I'm a heretic ...
> I also know what happens to heretics ...
> I have no disagreement with the mathematics ...
> I disagree with some [standard] choices ...
> I write about that which interests me ...
> I have enough experience with budgets ...
> [I] have formed opinions ...
> [I have] not ... prove[n] my hunches ...
> I continue my search, in spite of [you]
> I sit in my daughter['s] ... comfortable ... home ...
> I'm online to look up Phi Beta Kappa ...
> I understand the honor my youngest is receiving ...
> her graduation this weekend ...
> I have at least done some things right ... and
> I wonder [you] have happy lives ...
> I worry about [Fabian Pascal]
> [I worry about Bob Badour too]
> [I'm] a mom
> ------
>
> Dawn, I only "met" you several days ago through your
> postings dating back a few years. Therefore, try to take
> this as a concerned outsider's opinion. From the summary
> of your posting above, do you not see how some have come to
> see you as "self-aggrandizing"?
>
> If not, allow me to suggest one simple technique for you to
> experiment with. The next time you post, read over the draft
> and try to remove all occurrences of the word "I", not in a
> trivial fashion of course, but rather with introspection.

That's funny.
I've read somewhere that the Renaissance was based mainly on the accent on "I" instead of on "The Lord".

My dictionary say: "The style of architecture and decoration originating in Italy in the 15th century, characterized by the revival and adaptation of ancient Roman motifs and forms, including the classical orders, and by an emphasis on *symmetry*." Received on Mon May 15 2006 - 12:39:23 CEST

Original text of this message